| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ludhiana in October is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Ludhiana October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ludhiana, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ludhiana:
- Balakot, Pakistan - 459.8 kms (285.7 miles) NNW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 372.3 kms (231.3 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 535.4 kms (332.7 miles) NW
- Murree, Pakistan - 415.1 kms (258 miles) NW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 405.6 kms (252 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) NW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 224.8 kms (139.7 miles) NW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 487.9 kms (303.2 miles) WNW
- Amritsar, India - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) NW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) W
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 276.8 kms (172 miles) WSW
- Bikaner, India - 408.2 kms (253.6 miles) SW