| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ludhiana in November is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Ludhiana November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ludhiana, India
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ludhiana:
- Balakot, Pakistan - 459.8 kms (285.7 miles) NNW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 372.3 kms (231.3 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 535.4 kms (332.7 miles) NW
- Murree, Pakistan - 415.1 kms (258 miles) NW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 405.6 kms (252 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) NW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 224.8 kms (139.7 miles) NW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 487.9 kms (303.2 miles) WNW
- Amritsar, India - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) NW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) W
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 276.8 kms (172 miles) WSW
- Bikaner, India - 408.2 kms (253.6 miles) SW