| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ludhiana in April is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Ludhiana April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ludhiana, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ludhiana:
- Balakot, Pakistan - 459.8 kms (285.7 miles) NNW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 372.3 kms (231.3 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 535.4 kms (332.7 miles) NW
- Murree, Pakistan - 415.1 kms (258 miles) NW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 405.6 kms (252 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) NW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 224.8 kms (139.7 miles) NW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 487.9 kms (303.2 miles) WNW
- Amritsar, India - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) NW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) W
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 276.8 kms (172 miles) WSW
- Bikaner, India - 408.2 kms (253.6 miles) SW